A lot of people are not getting into the server for not reading each line carefully and doing each step. Most importantly the first step. Forum accounts do not gain you access to the game server.!
NOTE: You can use the change password option HERE. if you have password issues.
SIMPLY REGISTERING WITH THE FORUMS DOES NOT GAIN YOU ACCESS TO THE GAME SERVER BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO GET A SERVER ACCOUNT
WARNING:Although you are registered with the forums, you MUST complete step one entirely or you will not be able to login to the game server.
Be sure to restart launchpad after adding the server.
Please check the server status before logging in to be sure the server is online when attempting to log in. Server Status
1. Create a station account on our login servers CLICK HERE You must be logged in!
2. Install SWGemulaunchpad CLICK HERE.
Be sure to launch SWGemulaunchpad using the new icon on your desktop installed by the Setup.exe. Not the one after you installed the game. It will not work. The title of the icon you are looking for is called "SWGEmuLaunchpad.exe".
3. After you launch the launchpad for the first time, you will have to run a Full Scan by clicking the button in the bottom right. After it finishes you will then need to add our server. By clicking the Settings Tab at the top right and select "Login Servers".
4. You want to add a server. You can name it what ever you like. Our servers are called "Exile".
5. For the server's address use "login.exileserver.com"
6. The port is "44453" which is the default.
7. Click update. It will close back to the launchpad. Be sure to Restart Launchpad afterwards.
8. At the Bottem Right, click the drop down box and select "Exile" or whatever you called the server you just made at the top then click play.
9. After the game loads and you get the username and password screen, you use the information you used to create your station account. The username will always be your forum id. The password is the one you created during the station account creation.
If you have troubles with your password, reset it in the station account not the forums. These accounts are separate. Change Password
If you are still unable to login, visit The Support Site and create a ticket.