The Official Exile Server forums have now moved to http://forums.exileserver.com You can now come visit us there. Returning users will have to request a new password to access your account.
The Official Exile server has been closed to the public due to the lack of donations. We are not going anywhere. Development will continue. You can check back on the site for updates. They will be posted here on the main page, Twitter, and Facebook. You can find these links at the top right side of the screen.
The Exile forums are being moved currently and you can expect the forums to be unavailable during this time. I am not sure how long they will be unavailable except I know it will be a couple weeks or so. Registration and access to the forums will be restricted in order to make a complete and smooth transition.
What's next for Exile? First, we are going to complete projects that need to be done that are not part of the game itself. Such as the forums and the launchpad. Then we will move on to the other sites and services that depend on those two things to work properly. The Exile cash system will be integrated into the system which will give automatic updates to the site and donation bar from PayPal. Once these things are complete, I will begin working on the server again as long as the server can pay it's own bills, I will open it back up.
Kitek - Lead Developer
Exile is looking for a few developers with knowledge of the following These are not introductory positions:
C#/Visual Studio Developer
- Have been and active user/player on the Exile server for at least 6 months.(Will be verified)
- Have knowledge of C# and Visual Studio 2008 or 2010.(You will be writing Windows applications)
- Able to check and reply to company emails daily.
- Experience with Unix/Linux terminal with Red Hat/Linux(CentOS 6) and have at least test box.
- Check and read the forums daily and be active with the community.
- Familiar with SVN(Subversion) is a plus.
- A Microphone and can use Ventrilo voice chat.